TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All players play at their own risk. National Indoor Sports, its owners, staff &/or volunteers are in no way liable for any loss or injury incurred as a result of playing sport or participating in any activity whatsoever at National Indoor Sports.
2. Whilst we aim to provide you with a safe court to play on, there are risks involved with participation. Please familiarize yourself with these risks prior to participating.
3. Your registration will entitle you to entry into our insurance plan however please be aware that your claim will be assessed and may be rejected at the sole discretion of National Indoor Sports and its insurer. Note that unpaid registration means you are not insured at all.
4. Registration is due prior to round 4 of your competition. Loss of points and other penalties will be imposed on your team if registration has not been paid prior to round 4.
5. You agree to abide by all Centre policies pertaining to both individuals and teams.
6. All registered players of a team are responsible for that teams participation in the competition.
7. You can/will be liable for any outstanding team debts, penalties or fines.
8. Management of National Indoor Sports reserve the right to ban you from the centre for any reason at its sole discretion.
9. Management of National Indoor Sports reserve the right to remove you from the centre for any reason at its sole discretion.
10. You understand that each week your team is liable for the ‘team fee’ regardless of whether the team is short players.
11. National Indoor Sports requires a minimum of 48 hours notice if your team is unable to play a scheduled game. If your team is deemed to have lost on forfeit and not given the appropriate notice, then your team will be responsible for both sets of game fees for that game. Ie, 2 x weekly game fee.
National Indoor Sports Campbelltown
ABN: 12 345 123 123
20 Forthorn Place
St Mary’s NSW 2760
Phone: 02 9623 5523